In winter or in summer the swimming courses at the Children’s Hotel Felben with Fred the Frog help your kids learn to swim and improve their technique in a fun and playful way. Teaching in small groups, our qualified swimming instructors are always active and alert and guarantee swimming development and fun in the water. Of course, at the end of the course the mini-swimmers are awarded a certificate for their effort.
What Fred's swim academy include
- 5 training sessions (25 or 50 minutes depending on the child’s age)
- Appropriate number of instructors according to the number of participants
- Buoyancy aids available for the duration of the course
- Water acclimatisation for the very small
- The correct arm and leg motions are focused upon
- The training of breathing techniques
Kid's can earn their Seahorse Swimming Badge on your family holiday
More advanced swimmers have the chance to earn their Seahorse Swimming Badge (officially recognised in Germany) or the Austrian equivalent, the Penguin Award on a swimming course at the Children’s Hotel Felben. Different skills are trained and practiced from Monday to Friday in daily 50 minute sessions and at the end of the course these skills must then be put to the test in order to get the badge.
The swimming courses at the Children’s Hotel Felben will turn your kids into enthusiastic and competent “water babes”. Don’t waste any time – send us your non-binding holiday enquiry now!