- Monday (rotation every 14 days)
- For kids of 7 years or older (without parents)
- We drive with the golf-carts to a nearby stream
- We build a natural dam with stones, moss and sticks
- We construct water channels experiment with irrigation
Together with our child-minding staff we set of for the Felber Valley. After arriving at the stop-off point we hike to a crystal-clear mountain lake in the Hohe Tauern National Park – the Elisabethsee Lake (approx. 80 cm deep). This is where our rafting tour of the shallow starts – ideal for kids of all ages. After our tour we have a snack and then go on an exploration to a mountain cave. In the summer the cave provides a cool place to rest and discover. This is an adventure day out for kids and adults of all ages.