- Monday till Thursday (mornings)
- For children of 2 years and older
- With experienced ski instructors
- On the ski slope with magic carpet lift right next to the hotel
- Ski equipment hire incl. helmet is included in the course price
- Certificate and medal for every participant
Let’s go skiing – and to do that, all we have to do is step outside the hotel. Kids from the age of 2 (at least show size 25) can discover the joys of skiing. The facilities at the Children’s Hotel Felben are ideal for even the smallest children to take their first steps on skis. On the gentle ski hill right next to the hotel there is a magic carpet ski lift which means that the kids can get to the top of the slope again after every run with ease. The ski course takes place from Monday to Thursday, from 9:45 to approx. 12 noon. Because we start with the basics on Monday and gradually increase the pace, it is important the kids take part in the course right from the start and continue on to Thursday – this guarantees the best possible results. Of course we provide the equipment needed (skis, ski boots and helmets). On the last day of the course the kids get the opportunity to show off what they have learned and are each presented with a certificate and medal by Clara Clover, the hotel mascot.