- weekly event included in the children’s programme
- Baking rolls, small loaves and much more
- Every child may of course eat the pastries they create
Help us knead, roll and decorate our traditional Pinzgau bread dough. After baking the bread and letting it cool down, each child may pick up their hard-earned pastries and enjoy them.
- daily activity included in the children’s programme
- dance and sing with Clara Clover or Smiley
Clara Clover or Smiley will greet and welcome all children together with our supervisors. A great start to our versatile children’s programme!
- Monday to Friday from 8a.m. or 8.30a.m. (ongoing beginners course)
- for babies and toddlers
- 25 min. or 50 min. units
- Certificate for all participants
- For weekly bookings at certain times included as a giveaway
Our swimming instructors trained by the Children’s Hotels Europe (Fred’s Swim Academy) teach your children how to swim while they’re on holiday. Whether babies or beginners, everyone can have fun and learn in the water. Every little swimmer will receive a certificate of participation. Advanced swimmers may also acquire the seahorse badge (recognized in Germany) or the Austrian penguin early swimmer badge by executing various tasks during the course.
- Included in the children’s programme
- Allergy-free, easily washable make-up paint
- paint motifs just as you like
Each child may choose their favourite motif and our child carers will apply the paint their faces accordingly. The paint can easily be washed off again, latest when the kids go to bed.
- Several times a week as part of the children’s programme
- creative handicrafts made with playing corn (made from corn starch)
- These handicrafted “treasures” may of course be taken home
Crafting fun for all kids. Whether flowers, houses, funny characters, or decorative headdresses: there are no limits to the creativity of your ideas with the colourful playing corn (crafting material made from corn starch). Of course, every child may take their masterpiece home with them.