Many hiking trails lead directly from the Felben Family Hotel to the Kitzbühel Alps Hiking Park. Your children, especially, will learn a lot about the flora and fauna here and will discover wonderful things in the natural environment.
The Felben Family Hotel is located in the heart of the Hohe Tauern National Park holiday region. The Hohe Tauern stretch over 100 kilometres from east to west. 266 summits are higher than 3,000 meters. A stunning nature reserve with countless hiking opportunities is waiting for you and your family.
In the National Park you will find:
- Krimml Waterfalls
- Gaisstein (Europe’s highest “Grasberg”-mountain)
- Hintersee - picturesque lake
- Untersulzbach Waterfall
Here at the Kitzbühel Alps’ sunny side you can discover various attractions for guest of all ages.
- Guided hiking tours with the Felben Hiking Hotel’s child care team or a National Park ranger
- Tours for various levels: child-friendly to high alpine
- A summit meeting on the Larmkogel, one of the 3,000m mountains within the Venediger Group
- Bog adventures at the Wasenmoos
- Visit at the bee educational trail
At the certified Felben Hiking Hotel you can borrow hiking poles, rucksacks and, just in case, also a rain coat. Additionally you will find ideas and recommendations for hikes in the National Park Hohe Tauern region in the especially compiled excursion folder. You will get free hiking maps and tips at the reception.
Send us your no obligation holiday enquiry today.