At our children’s hotel with sauna in Mittersill busy parents can fulfil their wish for wellness and relaxation on a holiday together with their children. While the kids are being looked after by the hotel childminders, parents can enjoy some wellness pampering in the form of massages and beauty treatments and some quality relaxation time at the hotel’s own pool.
- Swiss Stone Pine sauna – healthy sweating in the 90° sauna with the pleasant and healthy aroma of Swiss stone sine.
- Steam grotto – the moist air with 100 % humidity combined with 45° warmth sooths your airways and relaxes your muscles
- Hut sauna – relax in the rustically designed 55° warm sauna with 60 % humidity
- “Lumberjack Sauna” – the 70° dry air sauna will make you sweat and relax
- The “Almwiese” – the Mountain Meadow relaxation room invites you to unwind and doze surrounded by lush green mountain scenery
- The “Sonnenstadl” – in the Sunshine Hayrick relaxation room you will feel the soothing warmth of the “sun” on your skin, especially pleasant in the winter months
- The “Sternguckeralm” – you will soon forget the stresses and strains of daily life to the sound of bird song and a babbling mountain stream
- A separate silence room ensures absolute relaxation
- In the cosy seating areas in the spa you can help yourself to fresh fruit and a variety of teas from the samovar. For that breath of fresh air after your sauna there is a secluded outdoor courtyard.
Non-nude sauna for children and adults
In Austria sauna’s should be used nude but for shyer guests or “gschamigen” as they are called in Pinzgau dialect and for children there is an infrared cabin and a steam bath in the swimming pool area that can be used wearing swimwear.
At our children’s hotel with sauna in Mittersill parents can enjoy the best of both worlds: Time to relax on their own and plenty of hours of fun in the pool with their kids. So, it’s time to pack your swimming gear and send us your non-binding holiday enquiry now!