Beginners make great progress in the adult and children’s courses on the lunge. Posture, saddle position and arm and leg coordination are focussed upon. Riding lessons in small groups for 25 or 50 minutes are also available for more experienced riders. For those who would like individual assistance with their riding technique private lessons can also be booked. Advanced riders can enjoy the feeling of freedom in the saddle on guided hacking tours in the countryside around Mittersill.
- Training on the proper handling of horses
- How to groom, saddle and bridle horses
- Arm and foot coordination
- The correct posture in the saddle
- How to lead a horse
- Various different exercises on horseback
- Different gaits
- Helmets and safety vests are provided for the duration of the course
- Lunge lesson (1 session is 25 minutes)
- Group courses (1 session is 25 or 50 minutes)
- Private tuition (1 session is 25 minutes)
- Guided hacks (25 or 50 minutes)
Treat yourself or your children to a riding course: Register for your riding course at the Children’s Hotel Felben when you book your room!