At our first-class children’s hotel with swimming pool in Salzburg County you will have plenty of opportunity to splash, swim, play and relax with your children. The large indoor pool is where the hotel swim courses for your kids are held every week from Monday to Friday.
Hotel with indoor swimming area with three pools
- Large activity pool, heated to 30°C (115 m², 140 cm deep) with under water jets, massage loungers and different water features
- Paddling pool heated to 32°C (15 m², 30 cm deep) with rainbow slide, gold panning channel fountain figures and toys
- Baby pool also heated to 32°C (15m², 10 cm deep) with fountain figures
- 56 metre-long tube water slide for children and adults
- Steam bath with infrared cabin (used wearing swimwear) for children and adults
- Large lounging area
- Roof-top lounging terrace above the swimming pool
Swimming pool at the children's Hotel Felben
The swimming pool is for the exclusive use of our hotel guests only and is open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Which means you can enjoy swimming a few lengths before breakfast if you wish. Swimming is a great way to keep yourself fit without putting strain on your joints. The spacious lounging areas provide the ideal conditions for regeneration and relaxation in a pleasantly tranquil atmosphere. In summer there is also the roof-top lounging terrace with stunning views of the surrounding mountain panorama.
Swimming during your wellness holiday While the kids are having fun doing handcrafts or playing outside in the adventure playground with the childminders, parents have the time to enjoy undisturbed swimming pleasure in the hotel’s 115 m² large swimming pool.
Family and wellness holidays are no contradiction at the Children's Hotel Felben: Send your non-binding holiday enquiry right now!