- Every day
- Introductory courses for children from the age of 3 – 5 years of age
- Free rental of helmets and safety vests
- Two qualified riding instructors
- Small groups of maximum 2 children
- Behaviour around horses, arm and leg coordination are practiced
- Exercises with and on the horse
In our “Riding Kindergarten” our very young guests can discover the joys of riding. They can take their first steps towards a lasting relationship with horses and learn the basics of riding.
In groups of maximum 2 children the kids can learn how to groom and saddle a horse and prepare it and themselves to ride. A special child-friendly course helps the minis to get their arms and legs correctly poised, the right position in the saddle is trained and the kids learn how to lead the horse in a friendly and fun way. The kids interconnect with the horses both physically and emotionally and get to know and develop their own physical and mental strengths.